Canceling Amazon Music Unlimited with a credit card is easy, but you’ll need to use the right method.
You can stream and download millions of songs for free on Amazon Music Unlimited, which is an online streaming service. You can use any device, including mobile phones and tablets, to download and stream your favorite tracks. Users can also share playlists with their friends.
The subscription comes in two different plans: $9.99 per month (or $119.88 annually) and $14.99 per month (about $179.88 annually). Until you cancel your monthly payment, you’ll be charged monthly. However, if you decide to pay yearly, you won’t be charged again unless you renew your membership.
After signing up, you have 30 days to cancel your subscription. This means you must cancel by December 31st, 2018. After this date, you cannot cancel your account.
If you are going to cancel your subscription, make sure to follow these steps:
- Visit Amazon and log in.
- To access your account, click “Your Account” in the upper right corner.
- Drop down the menu and select “Subscriptions“.
- Scroll down to find the Amazon Music Unlimited subheading.
- Click the link next to “Cancel Subscription” to confirm your decision.
- Once you click “Confirm”, you will be taken back to the main page where you can see all of your subscriptions.
- Find Amazon Music Unlimited under the list of services.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Complete the process by following the instructions.
- Confirm your cancellation by clicking “Yes, I Want to Cancel My Subscription”.
- Your subscription will be canceled once Amazon sends a confirmation email.
- Go through the same steps to unsubscribe from other services like Prime Video, Kindle Books, etc.
- When you finish canceling all the subscriptions, log out of your Amazon account.
The payment information on your account might need to be updated. Don’t worry, it’s just a temporary issue.
You will no longer be able to access your account after January 1, 2019.
In conclusion, we hope that you found our guide helpful. We tried our best to explain how to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited with a debit or credit card. It was our pleasure to write this post, and we hope you learned something new from it!
If you would like more great content, sign up for our newsletter. We would love to hear your thoughts and comments.